Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie

funny

That was extremely funny. The animation could have been better, but I think that it made the movie even funnier... homerun

Bahrain Racer v1.2 Bahrain Racer v1.2

Decent, but tough controls

First looking at the game, it appears to be professionally done and well put together. The graphics and sound are well done and the gameplay isn't so bad especially for this type of game. At first the game is a bit hard, but after awhile of getting accustomed to it, it can get pretty fun.

Nonetheless, the controls aren't so great. I'm not sure exactly what would have made it better besides making it not so sensitive. However, if it is possible, adding some sort of mechanism to make the vehicle straighten itself out on the road a bit would be really nice. When reaching high speeds, it can become far too hard to effectively steer, but even the steering is not so bad for the type of game (I've played worse). Besides that, the game is decent.

Mind the blox Mind the blox

Very good

I really liked the style of the graphics, and the gameplay was very good. It was very fun and I didn't want to stop playing, so it was addictive. The sound was very good as well. Overall, I enjoyed it.

Ralphy Ralphy

Fun

It was fun. It's challenging, but not too challenging which is good.

The music was good. It would have been better to add more songs though.

The graphics were great. The game had a really good look and feel to it. The animation of the reindeer was good.

The game was really great and really fun. There's not much of anything that should be changed. Have a merry Christmas!

Charming Overdrive Charming Overdrive

Really good

It sounds really good, but SkatingIsGenetic is right--the guitar should be louder as well as the entire song. Some things get a bit repetitive too. Nevertheless, the song sounds good. You should make another like it, but put a lot of effort and take your time with it until it sounds perfect. This song has great potential and you should try to make it reach it. Anyways, good job!

-Chad

Flash Link Flash Link

Some suggestions

It looks okay, but it could use some work. For example, some body parts are disproportionate- neck is too big, the upper body should be slimmer, the shield should be larger, etc. Some colors simply don't look right especially for the skin. While the background looks fine, it doesn't match the style of the character enough (character is drawn in flash and background not). Shading is technically good in that it matches the source of the lighting which is behind the character, but there should be a greater contrast in colors (the darker colors should be darker and lighter should be even lighter). The outline is too jagged, and there should be a larger color palette overall.

I hope that I'm not being too critical, but this should help improve your work.

gman106 responds:

Thanks for being the first to comment,Thanks for that advice, i do have better works of art but newgrounds wont alow it, you can view these at my homepage: